From: jt64 on

rotchm(a)gmail.com skrev:

> > No the ship do not send out pulses at 60fps (60Hz) wrt A, you do not
> > know what the dilated framerate at ship is.
>
> ???

It is really not that hard to understand if you did understand
relativity doppler and time dilation. You would understand why the FPS
sent from ship is not the FPS studied.

> > You just know how the transmission is sent from within frame of E,
>
> 'How' as in 'sent by a laser', as in 'by clapping hands'...?
> Your word 'how' here is confusing and missedused.

It is a digital TV transmission i told you over and over.

> >you
> > do not know what framerate the transmission is received at earth and
> > not the framerate which it is sent from ship.
>
> Ok, we do not know the (proper) frequency of the source and we (earth,
> E) do not know at what frequency we (earth) is receiving it...correct?

Correct.

> > You only know that ship travels 0.99c and that 60 fps is sent during (1
> > sec from ship) when (watched,measured) from earth.
>
> ?????????

Well if you do not understand this simple fact i do not know how to
help you.

> > First bit sent at 300 000 km distance from earth and last bit received
> > at 0.00...1 km distance from earth.
>
> Ok, that part, I comprehend but does not make sence for the question:
> *ALL* bits are received by earth at a distance of 0 km from earth!!!

Yes i did not state otherwise, i said *first was sent from 300 000* and
*last was sent from 0.00...1*

> The first, as the last bit is received by E at E's location, at 0 km.

Well yeah lol that is pretty obvious lol

> > It is a very profound question it does not tell the rate transmitted
> > from within ship or rate received from within earth.
> >
> > Only that ship travels in 0.99c and that 60 fps is leaving ship for
> > every 300 000 km as seen from earth.
> >
> > So i want to know the framerate the transmission works with in ship
> > frame.
> > And the framerate that is received in earth frame.
> > *AND* the timespan between the "first and last frame" in earth frame.
>
> You seem to want to find the relativistic doppler formulae but you are
> setting up the problem in a much to confusing way...Do try again...

Well what i really want is answers to my questions but it seem to be to
*HARD* questions.
Or maybe they are just challenging........
> L8r

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Prev: Basic postulates of SR