From: gandydancer1952 on
Using Northwind to set up quarterly reports in my db. The MonthOfQuarter:
(Month([Inbound Date]) Mod 3) Separates the months quarters into 1,2,0 but
the VB Code is set up for 1,2,3. The third month in any quarter shows a
quantity of 0 for all Customers when there are numbers there to calculate.
From: John Spencer on
Try using this expression to calculate the month number of the period
((Month([Inbound Date])-1) Mod 3) + 1

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010
The Hilltop Institute