From: TomYoung on
Hi all:

Switched to QD2010 from QD2007 in late March.

I have a saved balance sheet report called "Budget Balance Sheet" that
I've used for a long time. As I've opened new accounts that I wanted
to show up on the Budget Balance Sheet I'd open the report, click on
"Customize", click on "Accounts" and then "check mark" the new new
accounts to add them to the report, and save the report.. If I closed
an account the process was the same, only I'd uncheck the accounts.
This process doesn't seem to be working in in QD2010.

In late March I closed out 2 CD's at a bank. Since there was March
activity I left the two accounts on my Budget Balance Sheet showing $0
at 3/31/2010. In preparing to run the 4/30/2010 Budget Balance Sheet
I went through my usual process, i.e., "Customize" > "Accounts" >
uncheck accounts > Save. Only thing is, the two accounts haven't gone
away! They're still showing up in the report!

I even tried "Customize" > "Categories" > uncheck accounts > Save
(not that it makes any sense to do so, but one never knows) and the
accounts are still there in the report.

The accounts are hidden, the accounts have no April activity.

I'm stumped.

Tom Young
From: TomYoung on
Edit: Switch to QD2010 from QD2007 occurred in late April 2010, March
report was under QD2007.

From: TomYoung on
On May 1, 6:32 pm, TomYoung <sombo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all:
>
> Switched to QD2010 from QD2007 in late March.
>
> I have a saved balance sheet report called "Budget Balance Sheet" that
> I've used for a long time.  As I've opened new accounts that I wanted
> to show up on the Budget Balance Sheet I'd open the report, click on
> "Customize", click on "Accounts" and then "check mark" the new new
> accounts to add them to the report, and save the report..  If I closed
> an account the process was the same, only I'd uncheck the accounts.
> This process doesn't seem to be working in in QD2010.
>
> In late March I closed out 2 CD's at a bank.  Since there was March
> activity I left the two accounts on my Budget Balance Sheet showing $0
> at 3/31/2010.  In preparing to run the 4/30/2010 Budget Balance Sheet
> I went through my usual process, i.e., "Customize" > "Accounts" >
> uncheck accounts > Save.  Only thing is, the two accounts haven't gone
> away!  They're still showing up in the report!
>
> I even tried  "Customize" > "Categories" > uncheck accounts > Save
> (not that it makes any sense to do so, but one never knows) and the
> accounts are still there in the report.
>
> The accounts are hidden, the accounts have no April activity.
>
> I'm stumped.
>
> Tom Young

No amount of tweaking would get the report to come out right, so I
started over with a new report. I wish Quicken wouldn't do that.

Tom Young

Pages: 1
Prev: How to handle SRECs?
Next: Intuit Update Service