From: David Li on
Hi all,

This is a windows 7 problem but can't find a newsgroup.

After updating my network adapter driver, my green signal bars are missing
in the taskbar.

The funny thing is that I click on it and it shows green bars in the pop up
windows.

Internet connection is working btw.

Regards

David

From: Mike S on
On 6/21/2010 8:57 PM, David Li wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This is a windows 7 problem but can't find a newsgroup.
> After updating my network adapter driver, my green signal bars are
> missing in the taskbar.
> The funny thing is that I click on it and it shows green bars in the pop
> up windows.
> Internet connection is working btw.
>
> Regards
> David

Are the options you an set for the network adapter software?

Can you subscribe to alt.windows7.general?
From: Mike S on
On 6/22/2010 4:07 AM, Mike S wrote:
> On 6/21/2010 8:57 PM, David Li wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> This is a windows 7 problem but can't find a newsgroup.
>> After updating my network adapter driver, my green signal bars are
>> missing in the taskbar.
>> The funny thing is that I click on it and it shows green bars in the pop
>> up windows.
>> Internet connection is working btw.
>>
>> Regards
>> David
>
> Are the options you an set for the network adapter software?
>
> Can you subscribe to alt.windows7.general?

Apologies, not sure what happened with that post, I meant to ask,

"Are there options you can set for the network adapter software?"

Sorry for the repeat.

Mike
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Try this forum:
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7hardware/threads

From: David Li on
hi,

I can not subscribe to alt.windows7.general and I can not find this in the
Microsoft Communities account, how can I add alt.windows7.general? thanks