From: Dina0407 on
I have Windows Vista. Don't use outlook regularly. For email and other we
usually go online to gmail or one of those type accounts. Every now and then
we get a message that tells us we need to upgrade the Outlook 2002 that was
installed with the computer. When we check for upgrades it loaded Windows
Live. Confused. Should we just unintall Outlook, upgrade it or use windows
live?
From: DL on
Outlook 2002 is not fully compatible with Vista, if you don't use it,
uninstall it.
Windows Live is not an upgrade to outlook, it is a completely separate
program, and is the replacement for Outlook Express