From: OnePuttJames on

"Max" wrote:

> In your summary tab,
> place this in any starting cell, say in B2:
> =IF(ISBLANK(OFFSET(INDIRECT("'page1'!A1"),ROWS($1:1)-1,COLUMNS($A:A)-1)),"",OFFSET(INDIRECT("'page1'!A1"),ROWS($1:1)-1,COLUMNS($A:A)-1))
> Copy B2 across by 16 cols, fill down by 30 rows to cover the extent of the
> "A1:P30" range. And that should "fix" it well and good for you.
> --
> Max
> Singapore
> ---
> "OnePuttJames" wrote:
> > SIMPLY... I want in my summary tab to have the data from A1-P30 to ALWAYS be
> > the data showing on my first page tab that is in position A1-P30.. Once a
> > week I move the data in my first page by moving rows up and down depending on
> > the performance of a certain golfer and what place he now is in overall. This
> > is driving me nuts!
> >
> > I know all about
> >
> > =page1$C$8 but that doesn't seem to work...

Not sure if I replied in proper way... let me try again.... I would love to
mail you my file and let you take a look and see if you can help me with
this. Its a golf league with five different flights. Each flight has its own
tab.. and each week the new weeks performance is added in and it changes the
standings. On the summary page I want it to show just a snippet from each of
the full blown tabs where the entire flights results from day one are shown.
When I add the new results and do my posting and sorting and the new leaders
are shown.. my summary page doesn't show the way that file now looks.. it
looks all jumbeld. I'd love to email you the file. Let me know.. I am at
oneputtjames(a)yahoo.com - Thanks...
From: Max on
No thanks. What was suggested should have addressed your OP. But was it even
tried out over there? Nothing in your reply indicates that.
--
Max
Singapore

Pages: 1