From: Raven0907 on
Hi, I am new to PP2007, and am trying to create a corporate org chart with
one parent and 89 subsidiaries. I first inserted "flowchart shapes" from the
insert/shapes but there are no connecting lines. I may need to add and
delete at some point, so was looking for something that will automatically
adjust. I tried smartart graphics, but cannot figure out how to properly
move them around. It wants to just create the chart in one linear level.
When I try to move them, they don't line up correctly. Can anyone help??
Thanks!!
From: John Wilson on
ALL lines act as connectors in 2007 but it's hard to see how you will
display 89 boxes on a slide and have it readable!

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4869 (20100215) __________

http://www.eset.com

From: John... Visio MVP on
"Raven0907" <Raven0907(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I am new to PP2007, and am trying to create a corporate org chart with
> one parent and 89 subsidiaries. I first inserted "flowchart shapes" from
> the
> insert/shapes but there are no connecting lines. I may need to add and
> delete at some point, so was looking for something that will automatically
> adjust. I tried smartart graphics, but cannot figure out how to properly
> move them around. It wants to just create the chart in one linear level.
> When I try to move them, they don't line up correctly. Can anyone help??
> Thanks!!

You could do an insert of SmartArt, but 89 subsidiaries is a bit crowded for
a PPT slide.

John... Visio MVP