From: Ayo on
This is what I am trying to accomplish:

I have a list of site ID in a sheet, about 2000 say. and
on another sheet I have a table showing the break down of those sites.

I want to create an Hyperlink scenario, in the breakdown table, such that
when I click a number in the table, I want to create a subset of the site ID
table in another sheet, and make that sheet the active sheet.

Any ideas?
From: Don Guillett on

Instead I would use a worksheet event double click macro and avoid
hyperlinks altogether.

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software