From: Starman on

Can someone direct me please to the newsgroup that discusses Windows Media
Player 11? I can't seem to find one...My query relates to knowing how to
save a music file as it no longer has the "save as" feature on version
11....

From: Bruce Hagen on

"Starman" <iknowbutidontknow(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Can someone direct me please to the newsgroup that discusses Windows
> Media Player 11? I can't seem to find one...My query relates to knowing
> how to save a music file as it no longer has the "save as" feature on
> version 11....

Windows Media Player Newsgroup:
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

From: Jim on
On Thu, 27 May 2010 00:14:19 GMT, "Starman"
<iknowbutidontknow(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>Can someone direct me please to the newsgroup that discusses Windows Media
>Player 11? I can't seem to find one...My query relates to knowing how to
>save a music file as it no longer has the "save as" feature on version
>11....

On my one File , save as ....