From: Jeremy on
You may have already resolved this by now, but I would try running the ESET
Online Scanner at www.eset.com/online-scanner.

I had a Microsoft Live OneCare saftey online scan find
"Exploit:Java/CVE-2008-5353.I", but it wasn't able to remove it (probably due
to the fact that it was posted in Microsoft's malware encylopedia only
yesterday). I ran the ESET online scanner and it found it and removed it.

After running that scan, it would be good to run the Microsoft scan again to
verify that it is clean.

Jeremy

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Jeremy" <Jeremy(a)discussions.microsoft.com>

| You may have already resolved this by now, but I would try running the ESET
| Online Scanner at www.eset.com/online-scanner.

| I had a Microsoft Live OneCare saftey online scan find
| "Exploit:Java/CVE-2008-5353.I", but it wasn't able to remove it (probably due
| to the fact that it was posted in Microsoft's malware encylopedia only
| yesterday). I ran the ESET online scanner and it found it and removed it.

| After running that scan, it would be good to run the Microsoft scan again to
| verify that it is clean.

| Jeremy

That is exploit code and unless it exists in a Java Jar in a cache, probably there is
nothing to remove, rather it was blocked.

--
Dave