From: Amar on
Hi,

I don't know visual basic and have created some simple macros by recording
them in excel. I would like to chnage the shortcut keys assigned to the
macros while recording. Is this at all possible?

Tks,
Amar
From: Jacob Skaria on
Do you mean change through code....Try

Application.MacroOptions Macro:="Macro1", ShortcutKey:="i"

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

From: DS on
Alternatively, if you don't mean changing by code, if you open the Macro
Dialog Box (the one that has a list of macro names, and buttons along the
right hand side with "Edit", "Step Into" etc, select the macro you're wanting
to change and press the button marked "Options".
You'll get a new box with the middle option "Shortcut Key" - just add the
key you want to use in that box. note that if Control & the key you select
are already in use by a standard function (e.g. Control & C), your shortcut
will change to CTRL + SHIFT + (key you choose).