From: Joe on
I want to change the text of a form.
I know the name of the form and the name of the control in it.

How to get the control of a form if I know the Name?

Below post refers to adding a form. But I already have a form, just
need the control of that!
http://groups.google.co.in/group/microsoft.public.excel.programming/browse_thread/thread/beedb666e1d7a29b/f2df993ded867dd4?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=form+by+name#f2df993ded867dd4

Thanks a lot in advance

Regards'
Joe
From: joel on

If you are talking about a VBA user from in VBA window press F4 (View
properties window) and click on the control. The name will be in the
Name property.

If you have a worksheet user form you should be able to click on the
object and the name will be in the box next to the formula box (fx)

--
joel
joel's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?u=229

http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz

From: Joe on
But I need it in runtime !
From: Joe on
On May 21, 4:28 pm, Joe <joe.varghese.j...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to change the text of a form.
> I know the name of the form and the name of the control in it.
>
> How to get the control of a form if I know the Name?
>
> Below post refers to adding a form. But I already have a form, just
> need the control of that!http://groups.google.co.in/group/microsoft.public.excel.programming/b...
>
> Thanks a lot in advance
>
> Regards'
> Joe

I got a very Nice Link...
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ShowAnyForm.htm

I am trying it out...
From: Rick Rothstein on
Your description is somewhat confusing... can you give more detail about
what you are actually trying to do?

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)