From: Chip Pearson on
>I want to change the text of a form.

What do you mean by the "text of a form"? I will assume you mean the
Caption that appears on the title bar of the form.

Try some code like the following:

Sub ChangeCaption()
Dim FormName As String
Dim NewCaption As String
Dim UF As UserForm
Dim N As Long
Dim B As Boolean
FormName = "UserForm2"
NewCaption = "This Is New"
Load UserForm1

VBA.UserForms.Add FormName

For N = 0 To VBA.UserForms.Count - 1
If StrComp(VBA.UserForms(N).Name, FormName, _
vbTextCompare) = 0 Then
VBA.UserForms(N).Caption = NewCaption
B = True
Exit For
End If
Next N
If B = True Then
VBA.UserForms(N).Show
End If
End Sub

The form whose caption you want to change must already be loaded into
memory, but not necessarily visible. To load a form into memory
without making it visible, use either of

Load UserForm2

' OR

VBA.UserForms.Add "UserForm2"

Cordially,