From: mr_merchant_man on
We have a production report on excel. It shows the details for our clients.
Part of that data includes the state in which the client lives. We are trying
to create a chart showing the percentages of each state( so we know where the
most deals are closed)

Any suggestions?
From: teylyn on

Hello mr_merchant_man,

this sounds like a job for a pivot table, using Average as the data
calculation operator.

Or, depending on your version of Excel, you can use AVERAGEIFS (in Excel
2007) or calculate an averate with a combination of SUMIF divided by
COUNTIF.

To be more specific, it would help to see your data.

cheers, teylyn

_
_
;