From: Peter Noneley on
I wrote the Excel function dictionary over 10 years ago.

I have given it away free for all of this time.

Now someone has ripped it off and is passing it on as his own work.

That person is a thief.

The web site is http://www.sanketham.tk/

The download is http://www.box.net/shared/v0btlnm18n

I have asked him to remove the file, but it is still there.

If anyone knows who this person is, could they please have a word with
him.

The real version of the Excel Function Dictinary is at www.xlfdic.com

Thanks

Peter Noneley
From: Bob Phillips on
I often hear people complaining that their code/spreadsheets have been
stolen, but rarely get exercised about it as it usually is just a
incremental change or improvement to something we have seen before, but I
have known this project for many years and it is really is an original
piece. The amazing thing is that the rip-off artist has actually managed to
make it less visually appealing in trying to make it 'his own'.

I am sorry I have no idea who they are, I hope you are successful in
bringing it down.

Bob

From: ozgrid.com on
Hi Peter

What a jerk some people are. I would post the thief's email address and
encourage others to email him/her. Our 2 books were copied word-for-word and
offered for 4 free on some Chinese site.

--
Regards
Dave Hawley

From: www.xlfdic.com on
A good result.

The offending file has been removed from the Sanketham web site.

Thanks Bob+Dave for the comments.

Peter.