From: John7100 on
When I open my xls file (2003) I keep getting a circular reference error
message.
I can't find the cell among the numerous sheets.
?
Also I found it once & checked it using the precedents button & it looked
alright but I keep getting the error. Is the circular reference error message
always always right ?
From: Dave Peterson on
You may want to try Stephen Bullen's utility:
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/Excel/Default.htm
Look for FindCirc.zip

--

Dave Peterson
From: ozgrid.com on
Click through you Worksheets while looking at the Status Bar. The cell
address will appear on it when you activate the problem sheet.

--
Regards
Dave Hawley