From: Norm on
I have drawn a blank on where to find and set up Windows Scheduled Tasks

Cheers!!
From: Dave Peterson on
What version of windows?

In WinXP home:
Windows Start button|programs|accessories|systm tools|scheduled tasks
(I use the classic menus)

Or...

you can use the control panel's Scheduled Tasks applet

or...

You can show windows help and search for "Scheduled Tasks" and I bet you'll find
links to click on.

--

Dave Peterson
From: JLatham on
Windows 7:
Control Panel, Administrative Tools -- it's in that bunch as "Task Scheduler"

or
Start --> All Programs --> System Tools and it's in that group also.