From: mdj0615 on
I have tried, and I can't figure out if this is possible. I'm trying to have
dates autofill into a row of columns (C5 to V5 to be specific). I don't want
week-end days to be a part of the autofill, and I can't figure out the
formula. Any suggestions?
From: Mike H on
Hi,

Enter the first date in C5 which must be a weekday then put the formula
below in D5 and drag right

=C5+CHOOSE(WEEKDAY(C5),0,1,1,1,1,3)

--
Mike

question.

From: Duke Carey on
In addition to Mike's suggestion, there is a WORKDAY() function that will
skip holidays that you list in a range and reference in the function.

If you have Excel 2007, you can use WORKDAY() directly. In earlier versions
(I think) you have to go to Tools->Add-ins and make sure the Analysis Toolpak
is checked.

From: RagDyeR on
You really don't need a formula.
XL has this feature built in!

Enter a date in a cell, and then drag with the *right* mouse button.

When you release the mouse, you're given a number of choices for the fill,
one of them being ""Weekdays".
--

HTH,

RD

"mdj0615" <mdj0615(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
I have tried, and I can't figure out if this is possible. I'm trying to
have
dates autofill into a row of columns (C5 to V5 to be specific). I don't
want
week-end days to be a part of the autofill, and I can't figure out the
formula. Any suggestions?

Pages: 1
Prev: Search Macro
Next: Search Macro - Command Button