From: Xian on
Hi! Anybody knows where I can find a guide or manual about programming
in Tcal (a Cobol like language). I need it to work with an old
handheld barcode scanner: the Telxon PTC-910L.

From: SkippyPB on
On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 06:38:56 -0700, Xian <sigjlr(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hi! Anybody knows where I can find a guide or manual about programming
>in Tcal (a Cobol like language). I need it to work with an old
>handheld barcode scanner: the Telxon PTC-910L.

Look at this site. http://www.delorie.com/gnu/docs/gcal/tcal.1.html

Maybe the author can help you out.

Regards,
////
(o o)
-oOO--(_)--OOo-

"I once made love to a female clown. It was weird
because she twisted my penis into a poodle."
--Dan Whitney

Remove nospam to email me.

Steve