From: Junior on
Thank you Master it works!!

From: Mike Williams on

> Thank you Master it works!!

Well I'm sure it does work, but there's no need to call me Master! In fact I
would much prefer it if you called me nothing at all and just gave me an
honest answer to the question I posed in relation to the Printer.Print code
you posted which you told us used to work okay to deliver control sequences
to your older Zebra printers :-)

Come on, Junior, spill the beans. That Printer.Print code did not work, did
it, and it was some other code you actually used, probably opening the port
as a file for output?

Mike

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3