From: Junior on
I use the code below with almost any Zebra printer, but i am trying to use it
with ZEBRAZM400 and is not working. Could help me to find where is the
problem?

Description

Q250,1
q800
OFf
A160,10,0,2,1,3,N,""
A160,60,0,2,1,3,N,"ARROZ ALMENDROS 2 K"
A250,130,0,2,2,3,N,"› 1,355.00"
P1
^ee

Barcode

Q160,24
q800
OFf
A5,10,0,1,1,2,N,"ARROZ ALMENDROS 2 K"
B5,60,0,E30,2,2,30,N,"7441024100018"
A5,94,0,2,1,1,N,"7441024100018"
A90,115,0,2,1,2,N,"› 1,355.00"
P1
^ee
From: Kevin Provance on
"Junior" <Junior(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
:
: I use the code below with almost any Zebra printer, but i am trying to use
it
: with ZEBRAZM400 and is not working. Could help me to find where is the
: problem?
:

Last I checked, this is a VB group...you know, for Visual Basic? What does
your question have to do with VB? If the answer is "nothing", then you have
the wrong group.

From: Dee Earley on
On 11/08/2010 00:00, Junior wrote:
> I use the code below with almost any Zebra printer, but i am trying to use it
> with ZEBRAZM400 and is not working. Could help me to find where is the
> problem?

If it's really a VB question...
http://hashvb.earlsoft.co.uk/User:Dee/It_doesn%27t_work%21

--
Dee Earley (dee.earley(a)icode.co.uk)
i-Catcher Development Team

iCode Systems

Please reply to the group.)
From: Junior on
mmm, your are right. let me explain
Iam working with vb 6 sp5, i use the same code for small zebra printer, but
now i have to configure Zebra ZM400,
i tried to se the same cone but i each time that i print i only see the
character, no barcode, and nothing else.

I don't understand why the code is not working with Zebra ZM400.
Thankz

From: Dee Earley on
On 12/08/2010 17:07, Junior wrote:
> mmm, your are right. let me explain
> Iam working with vb 6 sp5, i use the same code for small zebra printer, but
> now i have to configure Zebra ZM400,
> i tried to se the same cone but i each time that i print i only see the
> character, no barcode, and nothing else.
>
> I don't understand why the code is not working with Zebra ZM400.
> Thankz

That still amounts to "it doesn't work.

Please try elaborating
(And as you didn't read it: