From: Ted Zlatanov on
On Tue, 3 Aug 2010 22:11:16 +0200 Helmut Richter <hhr-m(a)web.de> wrote:

HR> On Tue, 3 Aug 2010, Ted Zlatanov wrote:
>> I didn't parse the requirements that way, but that's probably my error.

HR> Well, when I set up the grammar, there were ambiguities of interpretation
HR> of the requirements. This is just my interpretation. But at least I chose
HR> it because I found it to be the most plausible, and not in order that
HR> parsing be possible.

If you and the OP are happy with your interpretation, that's all there
is to it. There's no universal truth with requirements; it's always
more productive to understand *why* the requirements are established.

In this case, all the nested parens with confusing (to me) parsing rules
suggest a broken attempt at writing a DSL rather than an interesting
problem.

Ted