|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Why this warning?
#!/usr/bin/perl use strict; use warnings; my %sum = {}; for (my $i = 1; $i <= 6; $i++) { for (my $j = 1; $j <= 6; $j++) { for (my $k = 1; $k <= 6; $k++) { my $tot = $i+$j+$k; my $key = "$i " . "$j " . "$k "; $sum{$key} = $tot; print "$i " . "$j " . "$k " . " $tot\n"; } ... 13 Aug 2010 21:13
FAQ 4.74 How do I print out or copy a recursive data structure?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq4.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 13 Aug 2010 19:03
FAQ 5.23 AND: Perl the latest vs Perl the gratest
On 2010-08-13, Ted Zlatanov <tzz(a)lifelogs.com> wrote: I disagree. The FAQ should target the latest Perl. DC> Why? I think it's pretty self-evident No. and brian explained it better. No, he did not. There are two principal modes of writing Perl: (generalized) one-liners, and reusable cod... 13 Aug 2010 17:56
Appropriate technique for altering a text file?
During the discussion of the 9-11 mosque in NYC, several commentators mentioned Milestones by Sayed Qutb. I decided to read it to see that the fuss was about, and ended up with an ASCII text copy generated from a PDF original. I could have printed the text directly, but it was pretty mangled, and after attemptin... 13 Aug 2010 21:13
FAQ 8.17 How can I measure time under a second?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq8.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 13 Aug 2010 12:28
FAQ 4.37 What's wrong with always quoting "$vars"?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq4.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 13 Aug 2010 07:02
Posting Guidelines for comp.lang.perl.misc ($Revision: 1.9 $)
Outline Before posting to comp.lang.perl.misc Must - Check the Perl Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) - Check the other standard Perl docs (*.pod) Really Really Should - Lurk for a while before posting - Search a Usenet archive If You Like - Check Other Re... 13 Aug 2010 03:49
FAQ 4.56 How do I merge two hashes?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq4.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 13 Aug 2010 00:36
FAQ 3.19 How can I make my CGI script more efficient?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq3.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 12 Aug 2010 18:04
FAQ 9.9 How do I automate an HTML form submission?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq9.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 12 Aug 2010 12:33
FAQ 8.22 Why do setuid perl scripts complain about kernel problems?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq8.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 12 Aug 2010 06:00
FAQ 2.6 What modules and extensions are available for Perl? What is CPAN? What does CPAN/src/... mean?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq2.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 12 Aug 2010 00:38
FAQ 3.21 How can I compile my Perl program into byte code or C?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq3.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 11 Aug 2010 18:01
"Bizarre copy of HASH in sassign..." bug
Everyone once in a while, my code produces an error message that looks like this: Bizarre copy of HASH in sassign at /usr/share/perl/5.10/Carp/Heavy.pm line 96 I think it's an internal bug somewhere, and I can usually find a way around it, but still, it's puzzling. The latest manifestation of this prob... 12 Aug 2010 13:39
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11