First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
FAQ 4.7 How do I multiply matrices?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq4.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 29 Jul 2010 12:58
FAQ 7.6 What's an extension?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq7.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 29 Jul 2010 06:23
FAQ 5.12 How can I write() into a string?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq5.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 10 Aug 2010 10:12
Can not install Net::SSLeay
Hi, I try to install Net::SSLeay. And I have openssl installed. But I'm not sure why see the following error. Could anybody help? pengy(a)pearson:~/download/linux/perl_library/IO-Socket-SSL-1.33$ cpan Net::SSLeay CPAN: Storable loaded ok (v2.20) Going to read '/home/pengy/.cpan/Metadata' Database was generat... 29 Jul 2010 05:18
How to synchronize I/O (Parallel::ForkManager)
I have the following code. The there is a chance that the two print line (with '#') may not function print consecutively. Is there a way to lock so that I can guarantee they write consecutively? $ cat main.pl #!/usr/bin/env perl use strict; use warnings; use Parallel::ForkManager; open OUT, ">main.txt";... 29 Jul 2010 06:23
If Perl is compiled on a 32-bit system, and the system is upgraded to 64-bit...
David Filmer <usenet(a)davidfilmer.com> writes: If Perl is compiled on a 32-bit system, and the system is later upgraded to 64-bit hardware and O/S, would Perl programs then be able to use the full amount of memory that a 64-bit system would allow? Not unless the upgrade included a 64-bit perl - which, on m... 2 Aug 2010 18:03
If Perl is compiled on a 32-bit system, and the system is upgraded to 64-bit...
If Perl is compiled on a 32-bit system, and the system is later upgraded to 64-bit hardware and O/S, would Perl programs then be able to use the full amount of memory that a 64-bit system would allow? Or would I need to re-compile Perl in the 64-bit environment to access the larger memory? Thanks! ... 28 Jul 2010 19:34
FAQ 4.43 How do I compute the difference of two arrays? How do I compute the intersection of two arrays?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq4.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 28 Jul 2010 18:28
EARN AMAZING COMMISIONS FROM ONLINE CPA NETWORK NO INVESTMENT
EARN AMAZING COMMISIONS FROM ONLINE CPA NETWORK NO INVESTMENT Are you a Webmaster/Website Owner? Willing to Increase your Website Earnings? Join LEADCOLA Affiliate Network Earn $1000 Daily From Your Website. WhatÂ’s the difference between LEADCOLA other Networks? THEY ALSO PAY $5 PER REFERRED AFFILIATES LEA... 28 Jul 2010 08:31
FAQ 9.21 How do I use MIME to make an attachment to a mail message?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq9.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 28 Jul 2010 06:21