First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
s/// returns the empty string, but not ""
I don't think this is returning the empty string ("") actually: $ man perlop s/PATTERN/REPLACEMENT/msixpogce Searches a string for a pattern, and if found, replaces that pattern with the replacement text and returns the number of substitutions made. Otherwise it returns false... 11 Aug 2010 14:43
FAQ 9.19 How do I return the user's mail address?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq9.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 11 Aug 2010 12:32
GET PAID FOR WORKING ONLINE $100 ON YOUR FIRST DAY
GET PAID FOR WORKING ONLINE $100 ON YOUR FIRST DAY Just Re-launched! ClickMasterPro network Learn how to make money from your home using your website Just join this network and Learn the secrets of how to make 1000's of $$$$ by bringing visitors to your free link or website No investment free to join GREAT OF... 11 Aug 2010 09:14
FAQ 2.11 Perl Books
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq2.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 11 Aug 2010 06:00
FAQ 5.23 I still don't get locking. I just want to incrementthe number in the file. How can I do this?
On 2010-08-10, PerlFAQ Server <brian(a)theperlreview.com> wrote: [snip] The code example in the original is over 80 columns wide and could be easier to follow - especially in ye olde slrn in an 80 column terminal. I've reformatted it, perhaps $FAQ_maintainer may consider the change? Anyway, this is what ... 12 Aug 2010 15:52
FAQ 1.6 What is Perl 6?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq1.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 11 Aug 2010 00:37
FAQ 5.23 I still don't get locking. I just want to increment the number in the file. How can I do this?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq5.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 13 Aug 2010 10:17
FAQ 7.20 Why doesn't "my($foo) = <FILE>;" work right?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq7.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 10 Aug 2010 12:27
FAQ 4.58 How do I look up a hash element by value?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq4.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 10 Aug 2010 06:54
simple indexing in Perl?
I'm new to database programming and just previously learnt to use loops to look up and enrich information using the following codes. However, when the tables are large, I find this process is very slow. Then, somebody told me I can build a database for one of the file real time and so no need to read the fi... 11 Aug 2010 14:43
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12