First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Main pod in CPAN module
Hello, Last time I updated my ClearCase::Wrapper::MGi module on CPAN, I made one unfortunate error which had a result surprisiing to me: I added one new pod file in the extra directory, named Configuration.pod. My main documentation page is generated from the MGi.pm file, in the top directory, and had been lin... 5 Aug 2010 16:53
FAQ 5.33 How do I do a "tail -f" in perl?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq5.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 5 Aug 2010 12:25
Used Car Sri Lanka
Used Car Sri Lanka Used Car Sri Lanka, Not Only For Sri Lanka, All Over The World, Just In A Single Click You Will Get A Car At A Very Price. http://www.caradzone.com/ Sell Your Used Car Or Buy Our Car In Seconds From Sri Lanka i.e Used Car Sri Lanka . More Details : CarAdZone.com is a advertising solution for... 5 Aug 2010 08:01
FAQ 4.27 How can I access or change N characters of a string?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq4.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 5 Aug 2010 06:56
FAQ 9.24 How do I fetch a news article or the active newsgroups?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq9.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 5 Aug 2010 00:31
Convert string to date/time MS Access will accept at import
I have my data collector script finished now and it works fine. Now my problem is that MS Access throws a hissyfit when I try to import my data. At first I thought it was the AutoNumber field that caused it but it isn't as I found the report saying that I get "Type Conversion Failure" on every filed containing ... 6 Aug 2010 02:49
FAQ 5.11 How can I set up a footer format to be used with write()?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq5.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 4 Aug 2010 19:04
Makefile.PL / ExtUtils::MakeMaker refuses to pick up files in /bin
In my module File::Vctools http://search.cpan.org/~keichner/File-Vctools-0.06/ I have a couple of *.pl files that live in the /bin subdirectory of the archive. Here is the Build.PL that installs the module (using Module::Build as the installer) ************************************** use strict; use warnings;... 5 Aug 2010 14:39
FAQ 4.52 How do I sort an array by (anything)?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq4.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 4 Aug 2010 12:29
I think an assertion might do this?
Hey Perlistas... I wanted to replace any and all multiple sequential EOLs with a single one. This worked nicely: (a) s/(\n)\n+/$1/g; But thinking abot it some more. it occurred to me that these wouldn't quite work (b) s/(\n)\n/$1/g; (c) s/\n(\n)/$1/g; (d) s/\n\n/\n/g; because even though they are gr... 4 Aug 2010 20:09