First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Extract variable length numbers (tab delimitered) from a string?
As the topic says. I ahve a settings file where each line contains 2 numbers of varying length and I want to extract each number and assign to a variable, how would I go about that? ... 7 Aug 2010 12:33
FAQ 9.11 How do I redirect to another page?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq9.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 3 Aug 2010 07:02
Posting Guidelines for comp.lang.perl.misc ($Revision: 1.9 $)
Outline Before posting to comp.lang.perl.misc Must - Check the Perl Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) - Check the other standard Perl docs (*.pod) Really Really Should - Lurk for a while before posting - Search a Usenet archive If You Like - Check Other Re... 5 Aug 2010 10:12
FAQ 8.18 How can I do an atexit() or setjmp()/longjmp()? (Exception handling)
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq8.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 3 Aug 2010 00:36
Plot Module Question
Question: What Perl language plotting modules would be good candidates for the following applications? ActiveState Perl 5.10 is being used with PCs running XP and Vista. The Perl programs being developed will also be running on a Web server computer. The PC versions of Perl programs that ar... 11 Aug 2010 03:50
FAQ 4.55 How do I process an entire hash?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq4.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 2 Aug 2010 18:03
FAQ 6.7 How can I make "\w" match national character sets?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq6.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 2 Aug 2010 12:32
FAQ 9.12 How do I put a password on my web pages?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq9.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 2 Aug 2010 07:03
FAQ 8.21 Where do I get the include files to do ioctl() or syscall()?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq8.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 1 Aug 2010 18:05
FAQ 5.8 How can I manipulate fixed-record-length files?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq5.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 1 Aug 2010 12:39