First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
FAQ 5.2 How do I change, delete, or insert a line in a file, or append to the beginning of a file?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq5.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 9 Aug 2010 00:21
FAQ 6.2 I'm having trouble matching over more than one line. What's wrong?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq6.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 8 Aug 2010 18:54
Help with threads
Hi all, I often need to convert 100s of SVG files to EPS format with Inkscape. It is continuous process, so I decided to use Perl threads for performing several jobs simultaneously. I'm new to Perl threads. Here is my script. use strict; use threads; use threads::shared; use Cwd; my $i : shared =0; m... 9 Aug 2010 08:59
FAQ 3.26 Where can I learn about object-oriented Perl programming?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq3.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 8 Aug 2010 12:18
FAQ 8.26 Why doesn't open() return an error when a pipe open fails?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq8.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 8 Aug 2010 06:55
FAQ 9.7 How do I make an HTML pop-up menu with Perl?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq9.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 8 Aug 2010 00:29
FAQ 8.38 How do I timeout a slow event?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq8.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 7 Aug 2010 19:04
FAQ 3.2 How can I use Perl interactively?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq3.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 7 Aug 2010 12:33
perl programming language
http://www.thevoid1.net -- this is my new programming language written in perl, the completed version will be posted there some point... -Robin ... 7 Aug 2010 03:58
FAQ 3.15 How can I make my Perl program run faster?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq3.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 7 Aug 2010 00:44