From: FromTheRafters on
"Virus Guy" <Virus(a)Guy.com> wrote in message
> So I'm watching TV and there's this hokey commercial that I've seen a
> few times now of a cartoon guy that plugs himself in. No audio that I
> can remember, and some text that gets displayed at the end:
>
> Day 360 is coming
>
> I plug that into google and get this:
>
> -----------------
> DAY 360 IS COMING
> DAY 360 IS COMING: Crater Lake National Park is open year-round, 24
> hours a day. ... Call 360- 569-2411 for information on ski rentals and
> lessons or ...
> www.svleonberg.de/?sid=day-360-is-coming - Cached

======================================

DAY 360 IS COMING:

Support for Blackberry and Android devices is coming soon. ....
Band game package complete with X-Box 360 and both of the custom Beatles
guitar controllers, ...
In preparation of its participation at the New Year's Day
Tournament of Roses ... can be reached at
cchancellor(a)portorchardindependent.com or (360) 876-4414.
"When you're getting rain every other day, it really limits in
terms of ... "And in certain cases, that rain every other day was
significant - 2 to 3 inches ...
Where's that beautiful singing coming from? Then you hear another
sound. .... there is scrubby grass and some slabs of rock to sit on and
a 360-degree view. ...

DAY 360 IS COMING

(December 24, 2009, 05:18 PM) DAY 360 IS COMING

=======================================

From: FromTheRafters on
"ASCII" <me(a)privacy.net> wrote in message
> FromTheRafters wrote:
>>
>>Just as a FYI, the following appears as a clickable link in OE
>>
>>www.svleonberg,de/?sid=day+360-is-coming - Cached
>
> Simple to just change the dot before the domain to a comma,
> try it now.
> Works quicker than all the hypertext munging (hxxp) too.

There's probably some "oh so helpful" redering client that *fixes* that
anomaly too.

It sure was annoying in the binaries groups to have OE "searching for
hyperlinks" in large text files on a slow processor. As if every
commercial at symbol re(a)lly needed to *fixed* into a possible "mailto:"
scheme URL. :oD