From: Jack T. on
Found "@driverguidetoolkit at hex address: &H8804

From: Jack T. on
I found a lot more. Here they are.

@ Address
34882
41608
41780
44966
50748
57432
72422
73480
74318
75360
79240
105026
109382
109772

and about 16 more. I got tired of looking

From: Helmut Meukel on
Hmm,

I would *never* write it this way:
Select Case True
Case is = InStr(1, sTmp$, "@foobar.com", vbTextCompare)

I would write:
If InStr(1, sTmp$, "@foobar.com", vbTextCompare) then
and for probably other cases in the select case I would then use: ElseIf

BTW, both statements rely on VB treating values <> 0 as true. That's
often convenient - if you don't forget that VB is picky if it comes to
Not true. Not True = False works only for real True (-1), because in VB
Not is a bitwise operator not a logical operator. :-(

Helmut.

From: Nobody on
"Jerry West" <jw(a)comcast.net> wrote in message
> No password is needed. The file has been renamed as a TXT file and then
> zipped.

Found at &H8804. How to find it:

- Download this free tool:

http://www.chmaas.handshake.de/delphi/freeware/xvi32/xvi32.htm

- Click Search-->Find

- Type your string and select "Unicode Latin (UTF-16LE)", then click OK.

It's possible that whatever tool that you were using is looking for
Unicode-Big Indian encoding, which is the reverse of what VB is using.

From: Jerry West on
Yep, it found it alright. Unfortunately, when I did a search and replace of
the string in question and then saved the file it killed it. Right away I
noted the icon for the program and reverted to a default icon. When I tried
to start the program I received an error indicating that it was not a valid
Win32 application.

Was that wrong way to change the string?

JW