Prev: tghylj
Next: wat
From: Bill on
Earthlink reports that:
"We do not peering those group from Microsoft's NNTP"
and
"Do not worry at all."

While the chat didn't articulate Earthlink's intentions in
detail, they insisted (my words) that Earthlink had no
intentions of dropping Nag's because of anything
Microsoft was doing with their NNTP servers.

Bill

From: Bill on
:) my spell-check must have screwed with NG's, as I know
I didn't type "Nag's".

From: VanguardLH on
Bill wrote:

> my spell-check must have screwed with NG's, as I know I didn't type
> "Nag's".

Well, I suppose "nag" might be correct considering the poster supposedly
representing Microsoft that keeps reposting his "final" notice of
closure of a newsgroup in an obviously ploy to get noobs to move from
Usenet to Microsoft's limp web-based forums. It's a final notice. It's
really final. It's really really final. It's really really really
final.
From: Bill on
:-)

> Bill wrote:
>
>> my spell-check must have screwed with NG's, as I know I didn't type
>> "Nag's".
>
> Well, I suppose "nag" might be correct considering the poster supposedly
> representing Microsoft that keeps reposting his "final" notice of
> closure of a newsgroup in an obviously ploy to get noobs to move from
> Usenet to Microsoft's limp web-based forums. It's a final notice. It's
> really final. It's really really final. It's really really really
> final.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: tghylj