From: Billy on
Hi, how do I use dates in a table to transfer to calendar?
Billy
From: Richard on
"Billy" wrote:

> Hi, how do I use dates in a table to transfer to calendar?

Most people use calendars to transfer dates to a table, which is the reverse
of what you posted. Having said that look at these links.

http://www.lebans.com/monthcalendar.htm
http://allenbrowne.com/ser-51.html

Richard
From: Gina Whipp on
Billy,

What calendar? Outlook or some other calendar? Are you passing
appointments or tasks? What version of Access?

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II