From: Joe on
I want users to exit my *.mdb file by clicking on an exit icon on the main
menu form for my program so I can keep track of who and when and for how long
users used the program. there is a macro to do this. Problem is, some users
click on the X at the upper right hand corner of the acces windows to exit.
How can i disable that X or hide same so users will have to use the icon on
the main menu form? Thanks for your help.
--
Business Systems Manager
From: Daniel Pineault on
I believe this is what you are looking for

http://www.devhut.net/index.php?lang=en&pid=0000000011#AppContol
--
Hope this helps,

Daniel Pineault