From: Joe J. on
All of a sudden, my computer is having troubles going into hibernation.
About 2 out of 10 times it is fine. Otherwise after selecting hibernate, it
goes to the preparing to hibernate screen, kills the monitor and then just
sits there for two minutes before finally turning off. Once that happens,
it turned itself off and I must go through the complete restart process.
I haven't changed anything, or installed anything new, so I'm a bit
perplexed.
Power options in Control Panel has hibernation enabled and I don't know
where else to look. Google seems to show it is a problem with Vista but not
much XP related info.
Any ideas?

Win XP Pro

Pages: 1