From: Bob on
I have 1 hidden folder. All the others seem visible. My folder is
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Favorite\Links
I want to add some bookmarks to Links. It is visible in CMD mode
I have "Show hidden files & folders" checked in tools
Any ideas?

Bob
From: Bob I on
Open Internet Explorer, and add them there.

From: Bob on
The folder is hidden to IE also

Bob I <birelan(a)yahoo.com> wrote in news:ubO1ftbqKHA.5736
@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

From: Bob I on
But that doesn't prevent adding the bookmarks.

From: Bob on
It does when you go to "Add to Favorites" and there is no "Links" folder to
add to.
> But that doesn't prevent adding the bookmarks.
>
> Bob wrote:
>
>> The folder is hidden to IE also
>>
>> Bob I <birelan(a)yahoo.com> wrote in news:ubO1ftbqKHA.5736
>> @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
>>
>>>Open Internet Explorer, and add them there.

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: New file management software
Next: Updates