From: jodleren on
Hi all

I have a sheet, where I upload informaton - some rows are hidden
(parts already in stock)

So, when they sort by some coloumn, it shows all rows, and hides the
one which does not match.
Is there an event I can catch so I can hide even more?

It is a file someone else made at some time, so: how do I add the sort
option?

WBR
Sonnich
From: Gord Dibben on
"hides the one which does not match"

Sounds like you are filtering, not sorting.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 09:46:57 -0700 (PDT), jodleren <sonnich(a)hot.ee> wrote:

>Hi all
>
>I have a sheet, where I upload informaton - some rows are hidden
>(parts already in stock)
>
>So, when they sort by some coloumn, it shows all rows, and hides the
>one which does not match.
>Is there an event I can catch so I can hide even more?
>
>It is a file someone else made at some time, so: how do I add the sort
>option?
>
>WBR
>Sonnich

Pages: 1