From: fedosomwan on
In Excel 2003, if I right clicked on a sheet, the option to hide or unhide is
missing from here. I know that the option is in Format, but the option was
also here, how do I get it back please?
From: Ron de Bruin on
Do you mean when you right click on a sheet tab ?

This option is new In Excel 2007

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm