From: Tarasov on
Hi all access users

I wonder if anyone can help me with this. I have a form with several pages.
I like to hide one of them untill the user have select a choice from a field
named productcategory. If the choice is for exampel Tools then I like the
page to be shown

From: BruceM via AccessMonster.com on
If you mean a page on a tab control, you can change its Visible property.
One possibility is to use the After Update event of the control bound to
ProductCategory:

Select Case Me.ProductCategory
Case "Tools"
Me.pagTools.Visible = True
Case "Materials"
Me.pagMaterials.Visible = True
End Select

For this to work you would need to use the form's Current event to set all
relevant tab pages to not visible in a new record. For an existing record
you would need to use the Current event to set a specific tab page to visible.