From: Brad Resnick Brad on
I think I need a Macro which accomplishes the same task: as the following
formula would, except I can't find a HIDE or UNHIDE function to include in a
formula.

=IF(B24=4, UNHIDE Rows 10-25, IF(B24<4, HIDE Rows 10-25))

The Protected Workbook / Worksheet should OPEN with Rows 10-25 HIDDEN, but
with Macro running.

If at any time B24=4, it should UNHIDE Rows 10-25
If at any time B24<4, it should HIDE Rows 10-25

The Macro needs to be imbedded in the Workbook so that it automatically
runs regardless of who opens the workbook.

Can you help write this Macro, or suggest another method of accomplishing
the same thing?

From: Don Guillett on

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software
dguillett(a)gmail.com
"Brad Resnick" <Brad Resnick(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I think I need a Macro which accomplishes the same task: as the following
> formula would, except I can't find a HIDE or UNHIDE function to include in
> formula.
>
> =IF(B24=4, UNHIDE Rows 10-25, IF(B24<4, HIDE Rows 10-25))
>
> The Protected Workbook / Worksheet should OPEN with Rows 10-25 HIDDEN, but
> with Macro running.
>
> If at any time B24=4, it should UNHIDE Rows 10-25
> If at any time B24<4, it should HIDE Rows 10-25
>
> The Macro needs to be imbedded in the Workbook so that it automatically
> runs regardless of who opens the workbook.
>
> Can you help write this Macro, or suggest another method of accomplishing
> the same thing?

Pages: 1
Prev: Instructions on how to use macros
Next: Worksheets