From: Gord Dibben on
After hiding the sheets, protect the workbook under Tools>Protection.

This will prevent unhiding sheets.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: Gord Dibben on
Sub ProtectAllSheets()
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Dim N As Single
For N = 1 To Sheets.Count
Sheets(N).Protect Password:="justme"
Next N
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

Sub UnprotectAllSheets()
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Dim N As Single
For N = 1 To Sheets.Count
Sheets(N).Unprotect Password:="justme"

From: Mike H on
Hi,

Is ther a way to lock/ unlock multiple sheets at a time (same password)

Once again No. But you can loop through them and do it. Alt+f11 to open
vbeditor. Right click 'ThisWorkbook' and insert module and paste the code
below in.

Change this line
S = "Sheet1,Sheet2,Sheet3"

to contain the names off all the sheet to unlock. Run the code and your done

Sub Sonic()
Dim ws As Worksheet
Dim V As Variant
Dim S As String
S = "Sheet1,Sheet2,Sheet3"
V = Split(S, ",")
For Each ws In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
If Not IsError(Application.Match(ws.Name, V, 0)) Then
ws.Unprotect Password:="MyPass"
End If
Next
End Sub