From: Web Startup on
Hello,

I am currently looking for a remote experienced system administrator
for a high load mailserver setup (Postfix) for a Ruby on Rails
application.

If you are interested, you can apply at blanee dot jobs [at] gmail.com.
From: Nico Kadel-Garcia on
On Apr 30, 10:28 pm, Web Startup <blanee.j...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am currently looking for a remote experienced system administrator
> for a high load mailserver setup (Postfix) for a Ruby on Rails
> application.
>
> If you are interested, you can apply at blanee dot jobs [at] gmail.com.

Let us know how it works out. What do you consider "high load", by the
way?
From: The Natural Philosopher on
Web Startup wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am currently looking for a remote experienced system administrator
> for a high load mailserver setup (Postfix) for a Ruby on Rails
> application.
>
> If you are interested, you can apply at blanee dot jobs [at] gmail.com.

If its built right, it shouldn't need an administrator at all.

I spent a few years doing exactly the above: Finally we got it built
right, and it didn't need me any more :-)