From: Napoleon Vang on
And also another problem I just discovered.. I am currently using

Tools > CF > =MOD(ROW(),2)=1

to alternate the row colors. and it's not allowing me to highlights the
alternate rows..

From: Mike H on
Hi,

These 2 conditional formats should not conflict provided

=$E1="Pending"

Is the first CF condition. You then click ADD and enter your second condition.

See my other post about calculation
--
Mike

question.