From: Manuel Lemos on
Hello,

on 03/02/2010 01:04 AM Raymond Irving said the following:
> Hi Manuel ,
>
> Thanks for the feedback.
>
> I know that caching helps but if we could get a little more speed out of
> the scripts then that would help with the number of request per second.
>
> I'll have a look at the article that you have recommend.

I am talking about content caching, not opcode caching. If you have a
page with contents do change frequently, you can use content caching
(files, memcached, etc). Then PHP execution speed will be mostly
irrelevant because your script will be waiting most of the time for I/O
operations copying data from cache files or memcached server and the
user computer.

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos