From: 208317id on
Hi there, I am hoping to get the word out about an urgent hiring need
for a FTE Flash developer/designer who has experience with Social
Media, standalone Flash deployments (CD-ROM or Kiosks) and rich media
banners. Please see the description and contact me asap, if you are
qualified and interested. No relo and no sponsorship on this one.
Lisa Wood: lisa at stafftopia dot com OR 208 209 5198. Thanks so
much!

Title: Flash Developer (NYC or Philly) 75-100K, DOE

We are looking for uniquely talented individuals that combine
intelligence and experience with drive and passion for what they do.
It is our goal to provide our people with the best possible support
and environment to grow and thrive. Our culture is entrepreneurial –
embracing yet not stifling. We work hard because we love what we do.
We believe strongly in intelligent innovation.

Your role as a Flash Developer:

As a Flash Developer, your primary job will be to develop and
implement designs technically, relying upon creative elements and art
direction provided. The Flash developer bridges the gap between design
and programming by applying a variety of technologies in development
of the presentation layer.

A Flash Developer:
• Is responsible for designing and developing highly interactive
Flash applications that
may include interaction with video and audio, and integration with a
variety of back end
resources.

Qualifications include (but are not limited to):

• 4‐5 years of related experience

• Strong in all aspects of Flash design and programming

• Strong eye for design detail

• Proven ability to write modern object oriented, modular
ActionScript classes
• Skilled in ActionScript (2.0 AND 3.0) generated/controlled
animation, and synchronizing animation with audio, or video.

• Experience creating Flash modules driven by external resources
that can be managed by non‐programmers.

• Experience integrating Flash with various backends
including .NET , java, and PHP via
Flash Remoting, Webservices, XML, and loadVars.

• Experience with standalone Flash deployments (Kiosk, CD‐ROM)

• Experience integrating with various analytics/tracking solutions
(Omniture, WebTrends, etc.)

• Experience with developing Rich Media banners (PointRoll,
EyeBlaster, DoubleClick
Studio, etc.)

• Pluses: FLEX/AIR, Facebook integration, Google maps
integration, PaperVision 3D