From: Rod Speed on
John Turco wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> John Turco wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> C'mon, man! What does "GFC" stand for?

>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GFC
>> the first one.

> Oh, I >had< looked it up, on Wikipedia; I simply didn't think that
> "Global Financial Crisis" would pertain to our Horrible Hollander,
> though.

Thats what got the net access taken away from the loony bin.

> Wikipedia - Financial crisis of 2007-2010
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_crisis_of_2007%E2%80%932010

>> Presumably you do realise what a loony bin is.

> Yes, indeed! Maybe Folksy moved to Iceland, and was
> responsible for getting that country "in Dutch," so to speak?

Even the icelanders have net access. So it cant be that.

From: Rod Speed on
John Turco wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> John Turco wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Oh, I >had< looked it up, on Wikipedia; I simply didn't think that
>>> "Global Financial Crisis" would pertain to our Horrible Hollander,
>>> though.

>> Thats what got the net access taken away from the loony bin.

> Makes sense, I'd gather.

>>> Wikipedia - Financial crisis of 2007-2010
>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_crisis_of_2007%E2%80%932010

>>> Yes, indeed! Maybe Folksy moved to Iceland, and was
>>> responsible for getting that country "in Dutch," so to speak?

>> Even the icelanders have net access. So it cant be that.

> I'd proposed that, the Nefarious Netherlander might have
> set up shop, in Iceland. If he >was< the mastermind behind
> all of the financial plundering which was going on, there --
> he may have lacked the free time, for online activity.

Even a fuckwit pseudokraut would have been able
to find some stupid viking to do the donkeywork,
they aint exactly rocket scientist material.

> After all, such a "pseudo kraut" (to use your very own term)
> would feel right at home, among all those Viking hordes...right?

Dunno, what they used to do for funeral rites may not have appealed too much.
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=viking+funerary+practices