From: 98 Guy on
MEB wrote:

> > I am OKIE........ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okie
> > I am American Indian

> Let me help with this a bit:

Yes MEB, show us that you know all about HT, especially *after* he
explains that he's native indian - not before hand.
From: Hot-text on
MEB

I answer all the questions
and I have no more to add!

But if there was not 98 Guy
there would be no questions!

and like you MEB, I like Searching for the answer!
But we can't Find all of them
Some time it just best Close Subject
and move on to the Next

Welcome to the Internet Connection Wizard!
From: MEB on
On 01/25/2010 12:04 PM, Hot-text wrote:
> MEB
>
> I answer all the questions
> and I have no more to add!
>
> But if there was not 98 Guy
> there would be no questions!
>
> and like you MEB, I like Searching for the answer!
> But we can't Find all of them
> Some time it just best Close Subject
> and move on to the Next
>
> Welcome to the Internet Connection Wizard!

I know you did. The attempt is to draw you into further discussion
where this party has MORE opportunity to attack you.
It is a common Usenet activity done by Trolls, and parties with biased
and prejudicial attitudes.

"On the Internet nobody knows you're a dog"

--
MEB
From: Bill in Co. on
Hot-text wrote:
> I AM NOT 100% American Indian
> I AM PART KEY TOO!

You are "part Key"? What is that? You mean Cherokee?

From: Tom Willett on
Monkey? Donkey?
"Bill in Co." <not_really_here(a)earthlink.net> wrote in message
: Hot-text wrote:
: > I AM NOT 100% American Indian
: > I AM PART KEY TOO!
: