From: Calif_Mike on
I have water quality data that is stored at 15 minute intervals. I would
like to query it as an hourly average. Date and time stored together as
mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm. Water quality is stored as "SiteName_EC".

The query wisard will develop daily, monthly and yearly but not hourly
queries.

Thanks,
Mike
From: Jerry Whittle on
A report can group things down to the minute and hour level.
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP

From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
I am unfamiliar with that wizard, but it seems that you could sort on the
date/time field, decending, then use the Daily query and change it by
dividing by 24.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

From: Calif_Mike on
I need the data in a format that I can work with it in Excell.

From: John Spencer on
Use the Hour function to get the hour and group by the DateValue (strip off
the time) and the Hour.

Group By DateValue(DateField), Hour(DateField)

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010
The Hilltop Institute
University of Maryland Baltimore County