Prev: barcelona
Next: Hourly Avg
From: Brent on
I have been working with this database for several years. I now have an error
that comes up "id is not an index in this table".
I have tried making a new database and importing the tables to start over
again. Then it will pop up again. Help!
thanks,

--
Brent
From: Jerry Whittle on
Have your also tried a compact and repair?

When does this happen? Can you narrow down the table?

It may be that importing the problem table(s) doesn't prevent the problem
from being imported. Maybe link to that table in a new database then use a
make table query on it to recreate the table with fresh records.
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP

From: KARL DEWEY on
>>I now have an error that comes up "id is not an index in this table".
When does it occur? Check the SQL or properties of whatever is moving at
the time of the error.

--
Build a little, test a little.

"Brent" wrote:

> I have been working with this database for several years. I now have an error
> that comes up "id is not an index in this table".
> I have tried making a new database and importing the tables to start over
> again. Then it will pop up again. Help!
> thanks,
>
> --
> Brent