From: William Clymer on
LeeAnn,
Hello and hope your in a talking mode. Found the missing house key of
Ailia's, between washer and cabinet on floor. I still have Frank's blue
hooded jacket here. Would like to know if my grandchildren would be able to
go to movie, visit Camp Clymer, or just get together? Would appreciate you
think it over and please let me know?

DAD

From: ghetto_banjo on
fail
From: Jeff Boyce on
This newsgroup supports Microsoft Access, the relational database.

(... though this does offer a different perspective on "access"...<g>)

Jeff