From: Rohan on
The icon below the screen is allways offline but I would like to have this
online as soon as i connect and send and receive emails automatically
From: VanguardLH on
Rohan wrote:

> The icon below the screen is allways offline but I would like to have this
> online as soon as i connect and send and receive emails automatically

If the icon is below the screen, how can you see it? It's off the screen.

Did you go under the File menu to check if Outlook is configured to be
online?

"as soon as i connect" means what? You aren't connected when you load
Windows and you have to establish a connection? Does that mean you have a
dial-up connection? What type of connection to you have to your ISP?